1. Where are practices held
- Under 5/6 practices can be held at: Burnet Middle School, Davis Elem, Gullett Elem, Hill Elem, Pillow Elem or Summitt Elem
- Under 7/8 practices can be held at: Burnet Middle School, Davis Elem, Gullett Elem, Highland Park Elem, Hill Elem, Pillow Elem or Summitt Elem
- Under 9/10 practices can be held at: Cook Elem or Highland Park Elem
- Under 11 and Above practice at: Ranger Soccer Park (183/MoPac) or Quarries Field (Kramer & MoPac)
2. When are practices held
- Under 5 through Under 10 are from 5:15pm to 6:15pm or 6:15pm to 7:15pm in the Fall and 5:15pm till dark in the Spring
- Under 11 and Above are from: Quarry - 5:30pm till dark and Ranger Soccer Park - 5:30pm to 10:00pm
3. What day are practice
- Practices are held on Monday through Friday.
4. Who decides the time and day practices are held
- The volunteer coach has the choice where he/she will hold practice and at what time. The coach will usually wait and talk to their team prior to making that decision.
5. How many practices are held a week
- Under 5 through Under 10 are held once a week
- Under 11 and Above are held once or twice a week
6. What if we have a conflict with the practice day and/or time
- We will do our best to change you to another team. If we can't get you on another team, a refund will be given, less a processing fee.
NOTE: No one knows, in advance, when or where a team's practice will be held. A week after team formation the coach will e-mail the NASA field schedular and request a time and day.
7. When are games played
- Fall: every Saturday starting the first weekend after Labor Day through the second weekend in November
- Spring: every Saturday starting the last weekend of February through the second weekend in May - Games are not scheduled either Saturday during Spring Break
- Games are played on Saturday and occasionally on Sunday for makeups
- Under 5/6/7/8 scheduled between 8:30am and 2:30pm
- Under 9/10 scheduled between 8:30am and 5:30pm
- Under 11 and Above are scheduled through CAYSA and are usually played between 8:30am and 7:00pm (some games may be played on Sunday's)
8. Where are weekend games played
- Under 5/6 are played at Burnet Middle School, Lucy Read and Pillow Elem
- Under 7/8 are played at Burnet Middle School, Lucy Read and Pillow Elem
- Under 9/10 are played at Cook Elem
- Under 11 and Above are scheduled through CAYSA. One-Half of the games are scheduled at home at Ranger Soccer Park, Quarry Field or St Francis Field. The away games are scheduled at the opponents home fields at Round Rock, Pflugerville, Town & Country, South Austin, Bastrop, Elgin, Georgetown, Westlake, Dripping Springs, Northeast Metro Park, Copperas Cove, etc.
NOTE: NASA game (U-05/10) locations and times are computer generated. NASA schedules over 150 teams (75+ games) each Saturday along with the referees.
9. How are teams formed
- Teams are formed by (in order): previous season's team (core team), request for a coach, request to be with another player, school, zip code, and then by any openings (usually for late registrations).
- If a team is full that a players wants to be on, we will do our best to place them on another team that has players from the same school and/or neighborhood.